Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Few Completed Projects

We have been sewing on our new machine for two months now.  During this time we have completed some projects.  I wanted to take a little time and post some pictures of the projects we have finished.


Pincushions
My first project was a set of pincushions.  I bought the pattern for the pear a few years ago before our old machine started acting up.  It was never completed because of this, so when we bought the new machine I thought, what the heck.  The patterns are by Heather Bailey and I think they came out super cute.  I gave the turtle and elephant away as gifts and they were a hit.

For patterns visit :



Hippos






My next project was from Bernina's Through the Needle Magazine Issue 18.  It was a way to check out some of the stitches and features of the new machine.  I also thought my nieces would love them.  The patterns were fun to make and I found some fabulous fabrics at Bolts to Bindings in Bakersfield.  Of my two younger nieces, one likes pink and one likes purple, so these fit them perfectly.  You can see from the looks on their faces that they love them.  It was fun to watch them play with them and funnier to hear them tell everyone how much they loved their "COWS?"  I can't wait to see their faces when I complete the other animals that I have found.



See the link below for Through the Needle Issues:

Thanks for visiting and 'til next time
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment