Friday, November 27, 2015

At It Again

I know it's been a while since I have written a post.  I was at a local quilt shop (Something to Crow About) talking with the owner Kennette and after showing me her blog, she kicked my but and got me motivated again to update mine.

We had some family up for our first Thanksgiving, so I snapped a few shots of the table and the food.




 Ben and I went vegetarian about a year and a half ago, so this year I made an UnTurkey.  It came out delicious.  I know it sounds a little weird but it really was so good.


We had such a great day spending time with our family in our new home.  We didn't even make a dent in the food though, so I guess we will be eating leftovers for the next three weeks.

On a side note, Ben picked up some new fabric and we have decided to start the Sampler Block Shuffle.  We are 12 blocks behind, so we have to get sewing.  We will keep you updated.

Till next time....

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. It looks like a turkey to me. Hope you two had a fabulous Thanksgiving and a joyousHoliday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! So glad Kennette could raise you from your blogville slumber. She's a good egg, that one

    ReplyDelete